So, I've had some comments on the fact that most of my posts so far are a little "angry" - and I've had people ask me if I'm ok, if there's something wrong going on, do I need someone to talk to, etc.
To all those people - NO, I AM NOT ANGRY! DAMMIT! WHY THE HELL WOULD I BE ANGRY? WHATEVER MADE YOU THINK THAT?
Cant a girl write whatever she wants to without raking up unwanted solicitude? Sometimes I feel like taking these morons and putting them in a blender and...
Oops :-)
On a serious note - thanks to all of you who were concerned enough to ask.
Writing just tends to amplify whatever I'm feeling at the moment - so if I sound monumentally angry, I'm probably only slightly miffed in real life- and If I sound ecstatically happy, well - I hope I'm actually ecstatically happy :-)
More soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hello Vidya,
Do you need a shoulder?
-Concerned
*poke *poke
u have lost it dear :P
heheh - i think our man rathi here is offering more than a shoulder ;)
ok - so u are the drama queen we thought u were.. so? :p
you sound angry... everything ok?? :)
@beta - Thanks for the concern
@shwami -go away. you know what i meant by the post.
@hrishi - yes - now THAT would have made me seriously angry
@shiv - shaddupppp
@ganjee - im torn between laughing and saying piss off :-)
Post a Comment