Ever feel like this?
Random data requests sent by jerks
Filling up your time with useless work
Never any time to do what really matters
Leaving your sense of self worth in tatters
Reminders in my inbox -15 invoices pending
This administrative work - is just unending
Over and over - nettling you
Till you want to scream - FAQ you too
:-) This is a little extreme admittedly, but I feel good now that I've vented.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Now that you have vented it out...2 of the 15 pending invoices are due to me - so not much pity from me:)))
Ha ha ... just kidding.
hahahaha well i feel it every day :D
cheers!
Vent vent vent - you're the only voice of reason in my sad life (heh heh)
this isn't really venting now is it? extreme venting would be taking a crowbar or hacksaw to the guys who sent you those invoices..no? at least that's how i want to vent..:(
tis a cruel society which does not let you do what your heart desires.
shuddup ok - this is the strategic work that an ABM does...
How can anybody whine about the experience of paying invoices, mindless churning of data that u couldnt care shit about or stupid artwsork that u didnt care had a violator or not.. tsk tsk..
@rishi -its a real word, never mind. It pays testimonial to how much you read I'd think :)
@lal -trust you have no more complaints? :-), and when are you putting up your next post?!!
@shwami -such is life, no? side note - love the photoblog, and i'll call this weekend
@pepperoni - who are youuuuuu? if I'm the only voice of reason in your life, I really fear for your sanity
@dhiraj - in general, I prefer not to do things that get me thrown in jail - even if those things are a better way of venting!
@shiv - yes, yes, we know how strategically important it is :-) - lets get that new blog up and running!
Post a Comment