Friday, May 18, 2007

back after a hiatus

..though technically I cant call it a hiatus after just 2 posts...I'm sure there's a minimum amount of time you need to have been doing something before you can take a hiatus from it.
The last 2 months have been very interesting. Stuff happening at work, stuff happening outside of work :-)
I'm wondering where to draw the line between what I write and what I do not - it's somewhat cathartic to just put everything down on paper (e-paper, at any rate)...but that would probably not be wise.
We all need our secrets...it's what makes us interesting.
So, I guess all you need to know is the last 2 months were really really fun - I may choose to write about some of it - keep reading!

2 comments:

shwami said...

ahhhhh.... interesting :)
now out with the secrets :P

shiv said...

can i guess - can i guess?????